Your gateway to Innovation Career & Impact Commercialisation!
Deep-Tech Fellowship – Building the Next Generation of Deep-Tech Professionals & Impact Commercialisation
Are you solving problems embedded in deep scientific research or complex engineering problems? Are you interested in getting hands-on experience at a deep-tech startup?
Who is this program for?
- Researchers or Founders of deep tech startups. You need not be a registered company to be part of this program
- Students/Professionals who are keen to explore their career in Deep-tech startups or work closely with academia. Due to high demand of the program, priority is for industry professionals, MBAs and/or high caliber students/graduates.
Format: 6 weeks Remote.
- Have Impact Memo (Business Case) ready
- Understanding of Impact Commercialisation from industry professionals. Topics include market and industry analysis, value creation, ecosystem mapping, funding pathways, risk analysis, technical feasibility and viability analysis and customer validation
- Mentorship and Fellowship- part of Illume Venture Builder Community for future opportunities
Pathways post program:
- For students/professionals: Career in startups or investments
- For founders: pre-seed or seed funding
- Be part of Illume Venture Builder Community to find collaboration opportunities
- Deep-Tech founder/research is paired with professional throughout the program. Be available for the duration of the program (i.e 6 weeks). Weekly 1-2 hours with the company/researchers for research. Weekly session at the Foundation (every Monday mid-day). All done remotely.
- $500 (This fee has been subsidised from $5500 through our Philanthropic Initiative #UnlockingInnovationforImpact)
- Apply via Application Form below
- Start your fellowship
Download our program flyer
"I am a scientist by profession. The program helped us to engage with the investors and paired with talented professionals to help my startup in preparing for fundraising. I highly recommend scientists with PhD backgrounds for participation in this fellowship".