Venture Investment Fellowship
Your gateway to Venture Capital & Investment career!
VC Fellowship – Building the Next Generation of Investment Professionals & Investible Startups
Whether you’re ready to raise your first capital or just want to learn how investors assess startups and explore career in venture investments, VC fellowship provides you opportunity to dive and navigate the VC world.
Who is this program for?
- Founders who are interested to learn about how VCs assess deals and prepare for fundraising
- Students/Professionals who are keen to explore their career in VC/early stage investment or startups with practical work experience at a startup
Format: 6 weeks Remote.
- Have an Investment Memo ready
- Understanding of VC and investment concepts from industry professionals and investors such as setting up for due diligence, startup financial modelling, valuation, pitching to investors, investment memo-Vision/Mission, Problem, Solution, Market, Traction, Business Model
- Mentorship and Fellowship- part of Illume Venture Builder Community for future opportunities
Pathways post program:
- For students/professionals: Career in startups or investments
- For founders: pre-seed or seed funding
- For selected founders, opportunity to pitch at Illume’s Monthly Investors Call
- Get found by companies that are hiring by being part of Illume Venture Builder Community!
- Be available for the duration of the program (i.e 6 weeks). Weekly 1-2 hours with the company including research. Weekly session at the Foundation (8pm to 9pm every Tuesday). All done remotely.
- $500 (This fee has been subsidised from $5500 through our Philanthropic Initiative #DiversityinStartups&VC)
- Apply via Application Form below
- Start your fellowship
Download our program flyer.
"A really insightful and practical way to understand VC!"
"I am a scientist by profession. The program helped us to engage with the investors and paired with talented professionals to help my startup in preparing for fundraising. I highly recommend scientists with PhD backgrounds for participation in this fellowship".
"Loved working with a startup founder and gaining insights from founders' perspective. This VC program is definitely a catalyst for my career!"